The Academic Internship Council (AIC) works in partnership with leading colleges and universities in North America and internationally to provide rewarding student internship experiences in Boston, New York City, San Francisco and the Bay Area, Toronto, Singapore, and Mumbai.
Over nearly 30 years we have built an exceptional track record of matching students to internship experiences offering rich opportunities for growth in a wide range of fields—from financial services and marketing to healthcare, technology, and the environment. Intern placements are based on each student’s aspirations, skills, and experience as determined through an individual pre-placement meeting.
While each internship is unique, every program combines cultural, academic, and professional development opportunities to allow students to achieve personal growth and competitive advantage in the global workforce.
An internship through the AIC offers many potential rewards, including:
- An opportunity to gain new skills and perspectives
- Deeper understanding of your personal strengths and career goals
- The chance to expand your academic knowledge within your field of study
- Exposure to new cultures, new environments and new ideas
- Increased knowledge of the global community
- The opportunity to expand your professional network
Much of the success of any internship rests on your shoulders. But the AIC is committed to providing the on-site internship support and guidance to give each student every advantage.
To see a sample internship program click here.
Please note internships are available only through our partner academic institutions. To inquire about programs that match your interests, contact us.